How To Register & Redeem Your Microphone Software Licenses
• If you purchased an ML-1 + 2 ML-2 Mic bundle, you can register your three software codes here:
Otherwise, you can go here to redeem an individual software code.
Note: ML-1 software codes are found in your ML-1 mic case. ML-2 software codes are in an envelop found in your ML-2 box. Be sure not to discard any software postcards until each of the codes have been redeemed.
• If you're not signed in, you will be asked to sign into your Slate Digital account.
NOTE: If you do not have an account you will be asked to create one.
• You will need to link your iLok ID in order to deposit the license. If this has been done previously with another Slate Digital purchase you will not be asked to link your iLok ID.
• Please see How To Activate With Slate Digital Connect to install and activate your plugin licenses. License activation can also be done manually through the iLOK License Manager app using the instructions below:
Activate Plugin Licenses Using iLOK License Manager
• Once the license has been deposited to your iLok ID you will need to locate the license within the iLok License Manager app. The app can be downloaded for Mac or Windows here: https://www.ilok.com/#!home
• Sign into the iLok License Manager with your iLok ID and iLok account password. Locate the "Virtual Microphone System license within the "available" tab of the app window, right-click and select "activate" in order to complete the license activation/
Note: Software downloads are found on the following page: https://app.slatedigital.com/installers