- Updated algorithm so there is less effect when Intensity is at 1
- Added the possibility to click on the LEDs to bypass the module
- Changed the Intensity Default value to 1
- Enabled iLok Cloud compatibility
- Classic 87
- Removed "tube" from the description (it'a a FET mic)
- Removing your iLok license and putting it back during usage of the Classic 87 module will disable the audio processing of this module for a while. We are investigating this issue.
- Sometimes our UI don't appear when running on Logicon Mac M1 (black screen). Closing and reopening the UI fixes the issue.
- We disabled the parameter name updates on Logic M1 Native (for instance when adding a module in VMR), to prevent crashes. We are waiting for a fix from Apple.