In most cases, this could mean a corrupt or missing "settings" file. Please make sure your DAW is fully closed when performing the following steps:
1) Delete the "ANA 2.settings" file(s).
On Mac, navigate to To ~/Library/Application Support/Sonic Academy/Sonic Academy/ANA 2
Please note, this location is hidden by default. You can access it by holding down the "option" key on your keyboard in the Finder "Go" menu.
On Win, navigate to ⬇️
C:\ProgramData\Sonic Academy\ANA 2\Settings
C:\Users\your_username_here\AppData\Roaming\Sonic Academy\ANA 2
To access "Programdata" on your machine, go to Folder Options > Advanced Settings and select "Show Hidden Folders". More info available here.
"Appdata" is hidden by default. To open the AppData folder on Windows:
1. Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer
2. Type %AppData% into the address bar and hit enter
3. Navigate to the required folder (Roaming)
2) Once these files have been deleted. Open your DAW and insert ANA 2 on a software instrument track.
For additional questions. Please submit a support ticket.