|It's important to understand the difference between the Virtual Mix Rack Slots and Modules.
- The VMR plugin can host up to eight Slots.
- Slots are empty VMR spaces that load Modules.
- Host Automation is written to Slot Parameters, not to Module Parameters (See Using the Modules).
- Each Slot has it's own header with utility and preset functions (see Using the Modules).
- Slots can be empty, in which case, a blank metal plate covers it, preventing it from virtual dust.
- Modules audio processing units that are loaded into an empty Slot.
- Module Parameters are automatically mapped to Slot Parameters.
- Module Parameters are automateable only via Slot Parameters.